Friday, October 17, 2008

Senz update

Senz has been and gone and man did I have a blast and it was so awesome to be there and catch up with all my friends and make new ones.

So I was lucky enough to have the Friday off work and man there was tso many people on that day.
My first class on the Friday was Roses's Garden, with Rose McKenzie.
I just love Roses classes, they are always challenging but I love the end product.

So here is the card I made in the class.


My next class was Family Heritage layouts, and the tutor was Kerin.
And this is the layout I came way with.
This is the beginning of the Family Heritage layout for Otis Grandmother.
It was great class to get me started


Then on the Saturday I did All you can cr-EAT-e Card Buffet with Nic Howard in the morning and then Prima Paintables again with Nic Howard.


Just love Nic as a tutor, and her classes are from anything but fast, wonderful product and lots and lots of technicques.
I am so glad I did both of these.

No comments: