Monday, October 13, 2008

My Secret



Well I can post it on my blog now but on Thursday the 25th September it was my lovely husband birthday.
As a surprise I arranged with the help of Otis parents, we arranged for both of us to fly up to Auckland for the weekend.

Otis Parents booked the flights and I arranged for him to have the day off on Friday. I also arranged for my parents to take us to the airport early Friday morning.
It was hard keeping it a secret but man was it an awesome surprise. This is one secret he didn't know about.

We have a wonderful time up there and it was great to see all the family again especially Jade & Josiah who are our new nephew and niece.












I didn't get cluckly up there either, i just enjoyed being an Aunty.
I also think Otis enjoys being an Uncle too.
Have a lovely week

No comments: