Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Colour Challenge #27


I know I am a little late but I really wanted to make sure I keep up with the challenges.

The challenge was to make a project using any red or pink as a main colour. We then had free range to choose to include any other colours.

So I am not really a pink lady so I thought I would make this a real challenge to use pink.
For the brad I took a silver one and inked it in the whisper white and then straight into the dazzling diamonds. It gives your brad that sparkle effect.
I used the stamp-a-ma-jig to get placement for the word. I just love the stamp-a-ma-jig, it just takes all the guess work out with placement.

Anyway here the card I have come up with, what do you think of it?


Materials
Stamps: Bloomin'with Beauty & Rough Texture
Ink: Pale Plum, Purely Pomegranate, Garden Green, Whisper white & Soft Sky
Cardstock: Whisper White & Pale Plum, Watercolour Paper, Purely Pomegranate
Other: Silver brad, Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds, Stamp-a-ma-jig

No comments: