Thursday, January 31, 2008

Back Safe and Sound

This is just a short post to let you know we got back safe and sound.
We both really enjoyed Parachute 08 and it was awesome to make a whole lot of new friends as well as catching up with some old ones.

Here are a few photos.
But I promise I will update you some more later.





I also decided to do 29 Nights.
This is a group of scrapbook ladies who have decided to take after Ali Edwards and instead of a year they are doing the month of Feb.
I have to place a post and a photo in my blog everyday for the month of Feb.
See here for more details:
www.mummymoo.wordpress.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi guys, great to hear you're back safely and enjoyed parachute. photos look fantastic. thank you so much again for jade's lovely clothes, especially love the "cheeky monkey" top! the "my wishes" book is really special, something she can always keep. we can see how much work went into it, thank you.
karen

Anonymous said...

hi guys
how are you doing these days? hope things have settled down a bit for you. too many dramas happening there for awhile i'd say! take care, karen