Thursday, January 24, 2008

Auckland, than on to Parachute...

So he is an update on the week from Hell.
I now love State Insurance.

So on Tuesday I rung State Insurance to follow up on the car and was advised that it will be towed to Wellington to get assessed and then from there decide if they ride the car off or repair it. During this conversation I asked about rental cars and how we were going to get home.
In the end it was easier for us to book the rental car and State Insurance be invoiced for the rental, so since I was flying to Auckland then going to Parachute from there Otis mum (Sue) was able to look around and a good deal on a rental car for 14 days that can be left in Wellington.
Thank you Sue.
I am flying to Auckland tonight where I'll pick up rental car and drive to Hamilton where Parachute is. YAH.
I really be glad to see Otis, man am I so thankful he or anyone else was not hurt.

so back to the car well I got a call from the assessor today to advise that he had only just got the paper work today and that he was arranging for it to be towed down to Wellington tomorrow and then taken to the Hutt Valley to get assessed. He advised I should have a defiant answer on what will happen with the car next Tuesday.
What happen is suppose to happen and so I am prepared for the worse.

But anyway that will be my last blog post till I come back from Parachute 08 but I promise I will post photos and update when we get back.
I might even let Otis write a little. :)

Thanks for reading

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi guys wow you both have been through heaps alright. thanks to God for Otis & co being protected in the car accident. sorry about your car being clamped cat. i hope you get a great job soon too cat. glad you were able to get the rental car, hope the drive to hamo went well. so good you can leave the rental in wgtn. take care & we're praying for you both. karen

Anonymous said...

hi guys sorry you're going through so much. thanks to God Otis & Co was protected in car accident. i just typed a big comment and it didn't go through and i have to go now. we're thinking and praying for you. karen

Julzaye said...

Hey!
I hope that you guys had a blast at parachute!!!
You inspired me to use my blog that I signed up for last year. Its:

http://crxzy.blogspot.com/

ciao

Julz