Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm Back

Well I'm back, I know have not been blogging so much but life just got really hectic with moving houses, my cousions wedding, looking for a new job while coping of the stress from my existing job and then last Sunday I fell off a ladder 4 meters above ground.
I was lucky that I didn't break anything but I've got an almight bruise and concussion.

I also have not really done much crafting either but I hope to soon.
I've also made a new resolution that when I visit another blog I should comment as there are so many talented crafters out there who deserve the acknowledgment.

Anyway back to work but I hope to have sometime this weekend to do some crafting but who knows.

Thanks for looking

11 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

Can't wait to see some new craft on your blog.
Thanks for the comment on my blog! Most appreciated.

Lisa said...

Hey Catherine - SO nice to see you back again! I hadn't realised you'd changed jobs and houses - wow, obviously time we got together ;)

Michelle said...

Hi Catherine!! Thanks so much - I'm one of the lucky ones who's blog you visited and left a comment! Thank you so much, you're so sweet. Look forward to checking out your blog again to see what else you've come up with.
have a wonderful day!
Michelle

AMY FLEMING said...

Thank you for your lovely comments!!! Cant wait to see your creations soon.

Rachael Knight said...

Hi Catherine, thanks for the lovely comment on my blog - if I've inspired you to try a new stamp set, that's great!

Gosh it sounds like life has been stressful for you - and falling off that ladder too! Good to know you weren't more seriously hurt. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations soon perhaps, when things calm down for you!

kareN stampZ said...

Welcome back we've missed you - hope your OK & only your pride is hurt

Anna Sutherland said...

Welcome back and thankyou so much for your sweet comment. Look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations.

Keryn Campbell said...

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog. Really pleased to be able to return the favour.

SharonD said...

Hi Catherine. Thanks for stopping by at my blog. Glad to see that you are back on deck. It sounds like you have been busy.

Anonymous said...

I used this tutorial on splitcoaststampers to do the reflection technique:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/reflection_technique/

I did the cheetah using my stamp a ma jig acetate and the elephant using my brayer :).

Hope that helps.

Artistic Inking said...

Hi catherine

Thanks for your comments. YOu can get the tutorial for the one sheet box on splitcoast stampers under the resources section.

Have fun

Angela