Sunday, November 9, 2008

Update

What a few months. and Christmas is only 7 weeks away.
I can't believe it, the year has gone so fast.

First things first as you may notice my posts are showing way after the date they should be.
I'm having huge problems uploading photos with blogspot so that's why.
I think its the size of them as some work and some don't.

So anyway on to good things, on the 3rd November 2008 we had our SU team meeting.
I love these, they always inspire me and this meeting was nothing less then inspiring.
It was held at Julie's house (my upline).
She had been to the New Plymouth Regionals and cam back with all these helpful tips.

We did swaps and yet again I forgot.
I'm really going to get on to this next time but here are the ones I got.

We also learnt how to make these.
It holds 4 mini cards and envelopes.
I also love this stamp set.

This is a sneak peek of a stamp set in the new Summer Catalogue coming out 1st Dec.

We also learnt to make these cool little bags

Thanks to Julie for doing such an awesome Job


Also it was my boss officially last day on the 7th Nov. She off on maternity leave for 6 months.
The office decided to have a surprise party for her on the 30th Nov, as she has been with the company for over 7 years and has been such an awesome boss/ friend to me so I wanted to make something special for her, I decided to make her this.


Its a diaper cake (nappy cake) it has 108 disposable nappies, socks and all sorts of things to help her and baby out.
It took me ages to make but I had fun doing it and the best was the reaction.

Otis left for Nelson today for 4 weeks (YAH) I mean I'm so sad.
The best thing about it is his company are paying for me to fly down in a couple of weeks for the weekend. All expenses paid weekend.
I'm really looking forward to it as I have never been to Nelson.
It will probably do me some good to have a holiday as I've been quite sick, tired and busy lately.

Anyway off to bed.
Try and fix this post problem tomorrow

No comments: