Monday, July 14, 2008

Craft Group Outing

I went out with a group of ladies from the craft group I got involved in on Sunday.
Linda Burgess, Catherine Leong, Dena and I went out to Upper Hutt and had so much fun.

I arranged to pick everyone up then we went out to Busy Bee in Upper Hutt, then went to Scrapbook Central in Lower Hutt as the other craft stores in Upper Hutt were not open on Sunday.

We then went into Petone and had a look around Village beads.
We all agreer that doing a class at village beads would be a great idea for another craft outing for the group.
By the time we had done all of this all four were getting hungry so we went to Palace Cafe in Petone and enjoyed lunch.
It was really nice to have an enjoyable day out and I can't wait for the next one we have planned.

No comments: